Friday 11 January 2008

My day - 11th january 08

It was a cold winters day today - i did not like it!

6:00am - i woke up (supposably)
7:00am - my bag was ready
7:10 or so AM - i started to drink my tea
7:15 - i needed to pee......... you know, from all the tea
7:20 - i washed and did my hair which is really long ATM and i like it.... hmmmmm ODD
7:30am - i sat and thought about staying on at sixth form
7:35am - i thought "why was i thinking about sixth form its like 7:30 in the fucking morning" lol
7:40 - got my coat n everything on ready to leave for the bus
7:45 - i checked myself out in the mirror, i cannot handle looking rough, i would of had to have the day off
7:50 - left for the bus, walked down the road singing peice of me by BRITNEY WOO!
(i wanna have real rough MONKEY with that girl)
7:55am - steen and peeps were at the bus stop, it was a niceish ,morning, not to rainy, i looked hot so it was all good
8:00am - we nearly passed out cos our bus was early.........
check out the rest of my day when i post it, my ass is saw from this damn computer seat. love you guys

CHOW

No comments: